2019 Salary Survey
Purpose of salary survey study
- Determine the current salaries and overall compensation for supply chain professionals.
- Examine the current job/overall career satisfaction of supply chain professionals.
- Ascertain supply chain executive’s education as well as participation in career-related education
Specifically, the research examines
- Job and career history
- Satisfaction with career as a supply chain professional
- Education to include executive classes, training, certifications
In May, 2019, an e-mail invitation was sent to subscribers of Supply Chain Management Review asking for their participation in this industry research study. The e-mail included a dedicated URL linked to a website hosting the questionnaire. Results are based on 199 qualified respondents. The margin of error for this study is +/- 7.1%, meaning if the entire population responded, results may vary by +/- 7.1%.
Some of the questions asked include
- What is your current total annual salary for 2019?
- In the last year, by what percent did your salary level change?
- Age and salary by age
- Gender and salary by gender
- Number of direct and indirect reports
- Experience and Salary by years of logistics/supply chain management experience
- Factors that most greatly affect satisfaction with current job
- Level of education and degree
- Company size: Number of employees