Executive Briefs Combine Original Market Intelligence with Lead Generation
Market Research Executive Briefs are turn-key solutions that offer a unique opportunity for marketers to convey critical information to target audiences for a brand, product or solution, or market factor. Each Brief is a custom-developed report based on a market research study created collaboratively among the Brief sponsor, PRG market research group and on-staff industry experts.
Turn Your Brief into Qualified Leads
- Executive Briefs are posted on our publication’s website and promoted to key target segments to gain maximum exposure.
- Customized registration page captures qualified leads.
- Dedicated marketing to our publication subscriber lists will generate numerous qualified leads.
- The final PDF e-report will also be provided for client’s own handling and distribution.
- Opportunity to present your Brief as a market research webcast where the results are delivered to a highly targeted audience. This is a unique opportunity to generate leads while strategically complimenting your overall marketing communication.
Latest Executive Briefs
- Dock Management Strategies Still managing your dock and yard with manual old-school processes? You’re not alone. Here’s a look at how yard management and dock scheduling systems can help bring your organization out of the dark ages. Read More →
- Key Challenges and Best Practices for B2B Fulfillment Business-to-Business (B2B) Commerce, the exchange of products, services, or information between businesses—instead of businesses and consumers—is expanding by leaps and bounds. This growth is pushing more companies to rethink their fulfillment practices, particularly in the areas of inventory management, order velocity, and the ability to meet order commitment dates. Read More →
- E-Fulfillment Study: Addressing Customer-Driven Complexity Managing order fulfillment operations in the age of e-commerce means coping with all aspects of 'more' for the customer. Download this executive brief to learn more about e-fulfillment. Read More →
- Omnichannel Fulfillment and Distribution Companies handle omnichannel fulfillment and distribution today and are planning for the future. Saddle Creek engaged Peerless Research Group to conduct an online survey of Logistics Management readers, including manufacturers, retailers, ecommerce companies, wholesalers and distributors, in November 2017. Download this study to learn more about omnichannel. Read More →
- Distribution Sensors On the Cusp of New Performance Efficiencies When managers responsible for distribution center operations say they are beginning to take up technologies such as sensors, it’s time to take notice. Read More →
- Outsourcing Manufacturing: A 20/20 View Peerless Research Group (PRG), and Supply Chain Management Review and E2open, conducted a survey of 94 top supply chain executives on Outsourcing Manufacturing Read More →